Free Sleep Hypnosis Download
Do you have trouble sleeping?
Listen to my FREE sleep hypnosis download to help you quickly and easily fall asleep.
When you listen to it regularly you will wake feeling more revitalised, positive and energised.
To achieve maximum benefits, listen to my free sleep hypnosis download every night for three weeks.
Length: 16 minutes
The Importance of Sleep
Research recommends you get about 7-9 hours of sleep each night.
If you struggle to get enough sleep each night, your overall health will be affected.
Did you know that a lack of sleep can harm your brain function, work and sports performance, and increase your risk of diabetes and weight gain?
Good sleep is more important than exercise and a healthy diet.
Listen to my free sleep hypnosis download to help you enjoy deep sleep so you wake feeling revitalised, energised and more positive.
Click here to learn about the effects of poor sleep and how hypnotherapy can help you achieve a night of better quality sleep.
Click here to learn about my 12 fantastic ways to improve your sleep.
Top tips for a good night's sleep:
- Listen to my free sleep hypnosis download every night for a least three weeks.
- Keep to a regular sleep pattern 7 days a week.
- Do not take naps during the day.
- Exercise regularly but not before bed.
- Take a relaxing bath or shower before going to bed.
- Make sure your bedroom is your ideal temperature, dark and quiet.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow.
- Reduce your exposure to blue light at night e.g smartphone or tablet.
- Do not use watch TV for at least one hour before sleep.
- Put your phone on silent.
- Do not drink any alcohol or caffeine drinks at least 6 hours before sleep.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Avoid drinking any fluids 1–2 hours before going to bed.
- Increase your exposure to natural light during the day.
- Do not use whilst driving or operating machinery
- Don’t use this recording if you have a personality disorder or are epileptic.
- You should speak to your doctor if you are taking any prescription medicines before listening to this recording.
- You should speak to your doctor before using this recording if you have any concerns.
- The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice