Weight Loss Hypnosis
5 Step Weight Loss Programme
Book Your Free Consultation
5-Step weight loss programme can help:
- develop healthy eating habits
- combat comfort eating
- resist hunger cravings
- improve your self-confidence
5-Step weight loss programme:
- 6 hours hypnosis therapy
- free recordings to listen at home
- £66 per hour - save 25%
- Lose weight without dieting!
The 5 Step Weight Loss Programme can help reduce your weight by:
- developing healthy eating habits
- combating comfort eating
- resisting hunger cravings
- changing your eating mindset
- improving your self-confidence
- becoming more determined to achieve your goals
- becoming more resilient to overcome disappointments.
The 5 Step Weight Loss Hypnosis programme includes:
- 5 weight loss hypnosis sessions.
- free hypnotherapy MP3 recordings to listen to at home.
- 6 hours hypnosis therapy at only £66 per hour - save £25%
The first session is two hours long, which is followed by four one-hour sessions.
Most people experience hypnosis as a pleasant dream like state, where they are deeply relaxed and learn to make the positive changes to their eating habits. Hypnosis uses the power of positive suggestions to help change your unhealthy eating habits.
Every session is unique and tailored to each person's individual needs.
Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis to help you overcome the issues holding you back.
Hypnosis allows you to use your imagination to experience situations as if you are really there.
In a state of deep relaxation you open your mind to new ways of thinking and make positive changes to your life.
No. During hypnosis you have complete control of your own mind and are in total control. During hypnosis all suggestions are positive and for your benefit. If you were not in complete agreement with the suggestions then your mind would not accept them.
Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee you will lose weight, change your unwanted behaviours, thoughts or feelings because there are so many factors that can affect the outcome.
Kindly Note: Individual results can vary. There is no guarantee that hypnotherapy will be effective in every case. For hypnotherapy to be successful you need to be open to change and fully committed.