Free Powerful Deep Sleep
Download and use this free powerful deep sleep recording to help you enjoy a deep sleep, waking more revitalised, less stressed, energised and more positive too.
To achieve maximum benefits, please listen to this recording once a day for three weeks.
You do not need to enter any payment details to download this free recording.
Do you have trouble sleeping? Research recommends you get about 7-9 hours sleep each night. If you struggle to get enough sleep each night, your overall health will be effected. A good night’s sleep is just as important as exercise and a healthy diet. Click here to read more on the effects of poor sleep and how hypnotherapy can help you achieve a better night’s sleep.
Did you know that a lack of sleep can have a negative effect on your brain function, work and sport performance, and increase your risk of diabetes and weight gain?
Download and use this free powerful deep sleep download to help you enjoy a deep sleep, waking more revitalised, less stressed, energised and more positive. To achieve maximum benefits, please listen to this free powerful deep sleep recording once a day for three weeks. Click here to find out more on my 12 terrific ways to improve your sleep.
Top tips for a good night’s sleep:
- Listen to this free deep sleep recording every night for a least three weeks.
- Keep to a regular sleep pattern 7 days a week.
- Do not take naps during the day.
- Take regular exercise but not before bed.
- Take a relaxing bath or shower before going to bed.
- Make sure your bedroom is your ideal temperature, dark and quiet.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow.
- Reduce your exposure to blue light at night e.g smartphone or tablet.
- Do not use watch TV at least one hour before sleep.
- Put your phone on silent.
- Do not drink any alcohol or caffeine drinks at least 6 hours before sleep.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Try not to drink any fluids 1–2 hours before going to bed.
- Increase your exposure to natural light during the day.
- Don’t use this recording if you have psychosis or certain types of personality disorder.
- Do not use this recording if you are epileptic, are taking any prescription medicines or are under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Do not use whilst driving or operating machinery.
- If you have any concerns you should speak to your medical doctor before using this recording.