Free Deep Relaxation
Use this free deep relaxation MP3 audio download to help soothe away your stress, worries and tension, and help you achieve a calm, balanced and serene outlook. Relaxing and soothing background music included.
Listen to the recording once a day for three weeks to see the best results.
Recording length: approx 30 minutes
No credit card details required.
Free Deep Relaxation MP3 Audio Download
Do you find it hard to relax? Are you constantly on the go? Do you struggle to find time for yourself?
Try my free deep relaxation MP3 audio download to help soothe away your stress, anxiety and tension. This deep relaxation audio can help you achieve a more calm, balanced and serene outlook. Regular relaxation can lower stress levels, reduce anxiety, improve concentration, increase energy, and help you sleep better.
Regular relaxation can have many benefits, including:
- decreasing heart rate
- lowering blood pressure
- slowing breathing rate
- improving digestion
- maintaining healthy blood glucose levels
- decreasing stress hormones
- reducing muscle tension
- lessening pain
- improving concentration
- improving sleep quality
- reducing anger
- raising confidence
Simply find a quiet space and listen to the guided relaxation recording. It is approximately 30 minutes in length and includes relaxing music.
This recording can help promote a more calm, balanced focus at work and home. If you use it regularly it can help you achieve a more positive mood and healthy sleep patterns.
To achieve maximum effects listen to this recording once a day for three weeks.
Continue to use when needed after the initial three weeks to maintain optimal relaxation levels.
Top tips for maximum benefit
- Listen to the recording in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- You may listen to the recording sitting or lying down with your legs and arms uncrossed.
- Follow Mind’s 8 ways to become more relaxed (external link)
- Don’t use this recording if you have a personality disorder.
- Do not use this recording if you are epileptic, are taking any prescription medicines or are under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Do not use whilst driving or operating machinery.
- If you have any concerns you should speak to your medical doctor before using this recording.