Restful Deep Sleep
Download my deep sleep MP3 audio download to help you drift off into deep sleep quickly and easily.
Listening regularly can help you feel more revitalised, positive and energised.
To achieve maximum benefits, please listen to this recording every night for three weeks.
Length: 16 minutes
Deep Sleep Hypnosis Download
Do you have trouble sleeping? Try my deep sleep hypnosis download to help you quickly and easily fall asleep.
Research recommends you get about 7-9 hours sleep each night.
If you struggle to get enough sleep each night, your overall health will be affected.
A good night’s sleep is just as important as exercise and a healthy diet.
Click here to read more on the effects of poor sleep and how hypnotherapy can help you achieve a better night’s sleep.
Did you know that a lack of sleep can harm your brain function, work and sports performance, and increase your risk of diabetes and weight gain?
Download and use this deep sleep hypnosis download to help you enjoy a deep sleep, waking more revitalised, less stressed, energised and more positive.
To achieve maximum benefits, please listen to this powerful deep sleep recording once a day for three weeks. Click here to find out more on my 12 terrific ways to improve your sleep.
Top tips for a good night’s sleep:
- Listen to this deep sleep recording every night for a least three weeks.
- Keep to a regular sleep pattern 7 days a week.
- Do not take naps during the day.
- Take regular exercise but not before bed.
- Take a relaxing bath or shower before going to bed.
- Make sure your bedroom is your ideal temperature, dark and quiet.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow.
- Reduce your exposure to blue light at night e.g smartphone or tablet.
- Do not use watch TV for at least one hour before sleep.
- Put your phone on silent.
- Do not drink any alcohol or caffeine drinks at least 6 hours before sleep.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Try not to drink any fluids 1–2 hours before going to bed.
- Increase your exposure to natural light during the day.
Safety Notice and Disclaimer
- Do not use whilst driving or operating machinery
- Don’t use this recording if you have a personality disorder or are epileptic.
- You should speak to your doctor if you are taking any prescription medicines before listening to this recording.
- You should speak to your doctor before using this recording if you have any concerns.
- The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice