Relaxed & Positive Hypnosis Audio Download
Escape to a tropical island and walk barefoot along a beautiful beach. Gently recline and completely relax as you swing in a wonderful hammock suspended between two palm trees. Bathe in the warm sunshine and feel refreshed by the occasional gentle breeze. Listen to the rolling waves as the surf strokes the white sandy shore.
This ‘Relaxed & Positive’ hypnosis audio download can help you relax all your muscles and develop a more positive mindset.
Gentle, soothing sounds will help you unwind and remove the muscle tension. My ‘Relaxed & Positive’ hypnosis audio download will help you relax all your muscles from your head to your toes. This recording can help you fill your mind with positive thoughts and provide your body with relaxing feelings.
You can develop a positive and more optimistic outlook by recognising your inner strengths which will help you overcome the pressures in your life caused by stress and anxiety.
You should listen to the recording once a day for three weeks to achieve maximum results.
Recording length: approximately 43 minutes.
Please listen to my ‘Relaxed & Positive’ hypnosis audio download in a quiet space where you will not be disturbed. This hypnosis audio download is approximately 43 minutes in length and includes relaxing soothing music.
My ‘Relaxed & Positive’ hypnosis audio download can help promote a more relaxed, balanced focus at work and home. If you use it regularly it can help you achieve a more positive mood and healthy sleep patterns. This hypnosis audio download is very helpful for stress and anxiety.
To achieve maximum effects listen to this recording once a day for three weeks.
Continue to use when needed after the initial three weeks to maintain optimal relaxation levels.
Top tips for maximum benefit
- Listen to the recording in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- You may listen to the recording sitting or lying down with your legs and arms uncrossed.
- Don’t use this recording if you have a personality disorder.
- Do not use this recording if you are epileptic, are taking any prescription medicines or are under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Do not use whilst driving or operating machinery.
- If you have any concerns you should speak to your medical doctor before using this recording.