Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Package
The Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Package includes:
- four hours of stop smoking hypnosis treatment
- two stop smoking hypnosis audio recordings
- free 30-minute consultation
- amazing value – save £250 – half price
You could save £4500 a year as a non-smoker – based on not smoking 20 cigarettes a day
Book your FREE consultation NOW!
Click here for full details.
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Programme
Over the years I have continuously updated and improved my Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Package to give you the best results to help you stop smoking forever.
My Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Programme provides 4 hours of Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy and two Stop Smoking Audio Hypnosis recordings as follows:
What is the Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Programme?
Step 1 – Stop Smoking Hypnosis Session – 2 hours
The Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy 5-Step Programme starts with a two-hour stop-smoking hypnosis session.
Your hypnosis session can be in the clinic or online from the comfort of your home.
The goal is for you to completely stop smoking after Step 1.
Step 2 – Audio 1
After session 1, you will be provided with your stop smoking hypnosis audio recording 1 which you can listen to at home if you wish.
Many clients like to listen to the recording to maintain their motivation and increase their resilience to stop smoking forever.
Step 3 – Support Session 1 – 1 hour
The next step is a 1-hour support session two weeks after session 1.
We check your progress and make sure everything is going to plan and you continue to enjoy your cigarette-free non-smoker life.
If there are any unresolved issues, they are dealt with at Step 3.
Step 4 – Audio 2
After support session 1, you can listen to your stop smoking hypnosis audio recording 2 at home to maintain your high levels of motivation and strengthen your resolve to stop smoking forever.
Step 5 – Support Session 2 – 1 hour
The final step of the programme is four weeks after support session 1 and is another one-hour support session.
The goal here is to make sure you have all the tools you need to remain a non-smoker forever.
My Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy 5-Step Programme has been carefully designed over many years to help you stop smoking forever.
Benefits of Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy
The benefits of stopping smoking are clear.
Having hypnosis treatment to stop smoking will help you have:
- More money – save £4500 a year!! (based on not smoking 20 cigarettes a day)
- Live longer – you could add 10 years or more to your life
- Healthier lungs: Quitting smoking can lead to an immediate improvement in lung function and breathing.
- Lower risk of cancer: Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer, and quitting smoking can significantly reduce your risk of developing this deadly disease.
- Better cardiovascular health: Smoking damages your heart and blood vessels, leading to heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular problems.
- Improved oral health: Smoking can cause tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health problems.
- Enhanced fertility: Quitting smoking can improve your chances of becoming pregnant.
- Better-looking skin: Smoking can damage your skin, leading to premature ageing, wrinkles, and other skin problems.
- Improved sense of taste and smell: Smoking can dull your sense of taste and smell, making it harder to enjoy food and drink.
- Better mental health: Smoking has been linked to an increased risk of depression and anxiety.
Even with the clear financial and health benefits, quitting smoking can be a real challenge for many people, and requires much more than just willpower.
For many people, hypnosis is a game-changer.
How hypnosis can help you stop smoking
The reason hypnosis can help you stop smoking is like all habits, the unconscious mind controls your smoking habit.
Hypnotherapy works with the unconscious mind to change your behaviours.
Hypnotherapy helps you tackle the emotional triggers that cause you to smoke.
It is important to understand why you smoke.
Do you smoke to have time for yourself?
Do you mostly smoke when socialising with friends?
It is also important to understand why you want to quit smoking.
Do you want to quit smoking for yourself or are you trying to give up because of pressure from others?
Hypnosis to quit smoking breaks the negative behaviours and thought patterns behind your smoking habit.
If you do not deal with these negative thought patterns, then you are not dealing with the underlying causes of your addiction.
Breaking an addiction with willpower alone is not easy.
But help is at hand.
Hypnotherapy helps you establish different routines and changes your perception of smoking.
It allows you to enter a state of heightened awareness when your unconscious mind is more receptive to new ways of thinking and open to change.
That is why hypnotherapy can help some people successfully quit smoking.
Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Package Includes:
- Four hours stop smoking hypnotherapy treatment
- Two stop smoking audio hypnosis recordings to listen to at home
- Free 30-minute consultation
- Save £250 based on buying 4 single sessions.
Online sessions are available via:
Clinic sessions available at:
92 High Street,
Individual results can vary.
There is no guarantee that hypnotherapy will be effective in every case.
For hypnotherapy to be successful you need to be open to change and fully committed.